Grow Confidently With Mind-Body Medicine
What is it that is standing in the way of you becoming the person that you want to be? Let’s find out!
At True Source Healing, We specialize in mind-body medicine to help your body heal, holistically.
What is Mind and Body Medicine?
* Mind body medicine uses the power of thoughts and emotions to influence physical Health.
* As Hippocrates wrote, “The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.
* These therapies are based on their aim to reduce over-reactivity to stressors and maladaptive coping behaviors.
One of the aspects of Mind and body medicine is addressing your emotional state. Your emotions and thoughts lead to your behaviors. When we are in a state of stress or lack, we do not behave with the best intentions. Your negative and repetitive thoughts and emotions trigger the stress hormone cortisol putting you in a fight or flight mode.
We create our outcomes by the thoughts we think and the emotions that we feel sending out a level of energy or vibration into the world. If we do not learn how to self-regulate and change our old habits and create new ones, we will continue to deplete ourselves and continue to head for disease.
Living in survival/stress is 95% of the causes of all our symptoms and discomfort. Becoming aware of our thoughts and emotions is the first step towards healing most elements. This is where and how the wholistic approach really shines through and you become the gate keeper of your thoughts and emotions and take charge of your own healing.
Here’s Some Of The Benefits
- Stronger sense of meaning and purpose in life
- Feel more connected to yourself, your families and communities
- Better or improved sleep
- A decrease in depression and anxiety with a heightened sense of well being and joy in your life
- Better coping skills by learning a dependable range of useful tools for managing pain, chronic stress, anxiety and depression
- Lower the impact of daily stress, and be able to manage daily duties from work to family obligations
- Fewer physical symptoms of illness, lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar
- Enhanced immune system functioning to help the strengthen the body itself against illness
- Greater self awareness and positive perceptions about your own life, making it easier to handle stress and illness
- Community of peers
- Greater connection to self & others